I want to interview a band, take photos of a band, or review a show. How do I go about doing this?

All interview and review requests must be made through the band’s record label, agent, or publicity person.  Please contact the specific band’s label for information.

Sessions Music Hall does not issue photo passes; you must contact the band’s publicity personnel to gain such credentials.